10.22.2005

Christian Fucks and thier lazy ass spoiled children

WHAT THE FUCK!!!

How in the Hell as this country gotten so lost that a 16yo can talk to an adult the way I was assaulted today? I say again, WHAT THE FUCK!!!

If I'd have talked to an adult like this little fuck talked to me today, my mother would have beat me into dogshit, reconstituted me and made me apologize and then beat me back into dogshit, reconstituted me when she got me home and would have beat me back into dogshit and fertilized the corn with me.

This little turd today had the balls to tell me I don't work nearly as hard as him as well as to tell me that I had better apologize for making the resident emotionally challenged basket case of a spoiled underexperienced waitress cry. You're damn right I made her cry and I'll do it again if she ever decides to get a case of the ass like she did. I'm a fucking professional cook. When you're in my kitchen, it's my way or the highway. You don't run up on me and start ordering me around like I'm some fruit-loop bitch boy and you fer goddam sure don't act like you fucking know more than I do when I have more experience in the residual grease on my balls than you have in your entire life. Then, to pull an attitude like you're better'n me and know more than I do or somehow more important than I am, oh great hobbled dogs!!! I don't believe she'll make that mistake again for some time, especially not with me. She's lucky all I hurt was her feelings, 'cause I really wanted to mash her mouth. Fucking teenagers.

Anyway, back to the point at hand, this younger, boy-wanna be decides he's gonna start some shit today and clueless to all hints to shut the fuck up, keep his mouth shut and have a little respect for someone older, hella more experienced and wiser than his retarded ass, he decides he's gonna start name calling and threatening me. Now the name calling I could care less about, but don't fucking threaten me. Especially when you life with mommy and daddy, don't pay any bills, aren't making all that great of grades and do less work all day than I think about on my way to work.

Who the fuck took away the rights of adults to beat an insolent brat like that senseless? Why can't we get corporal punishment back into the classrooms? If your ass is mature enough to hold a job and drive a car then you're mature enough to get the absolute fuck beat out of you when you open your idiot mouth to the wrong person, especially a person who has a reputation of being more than willing to kick the shit out of you in the first place because they're tired of you not doing anything and what you do do just makes the job harder on the people left after your ass has to legally go home. That's fucked too. If a teeneager is mature enough to be able to hold a job, then they're mature enough to stay until the jobs done. How the fuck are they going to learn to do the job right, well and responsibily if they're made to go home by 9 pm?

Why do we cow-tow to the little fuckers instead of teaching them? Why do children have more rights than adults? Now, don't get me wrong, I'm whole-heartedly against child abuse, but I'm definitely for corporal punishment. Discipline is one thing, abuse is another.

I was raised hard, but at least I know right from wrong and have respect for my elders. This little turd almost got his ass mashed into a bloody pulp. It's exceptionally lucky for him that he didn't follow through on his threat to fuck with my car. If I'd have gotten off work and had slashed tires or a broke window, fuck the law, his little ass and then his idiot parents would have been stomped into unrecognizeable pulps and I'd do whatever time they gave me for it and been glad about it.

You don't fucking threaten me and expect to get away with it. Unlike most people, I don't fucking take it. I will hurt you and sleep like a fucking baby that night at home or in jail, makes no difference. You fuck with a redneck and you're grabbing the bull by the horns wearing a red shirt and smelling like hefer in heat. NOT a bright idea by any standards.

To make matters worse, the little fuck-tard starts quoting scripture to me. Sweet cosmic chaos!!! I could give a fuck about your imaginary friend and its book of idiot rules. You wanna be a sheep, you go right ahead, but DO NOT, spout that bullshit at me like it's gonna frighten me or ward me off or some such nonesense. I've had more success at my own hand than anyone praying and waiting for it to fall in thier lap. While you're waiting for an anwer to your prayers, I'm cashing my checks and having a ball. While you're waiting to be told what to do or decide, I'm getting finished and cracking open a nice cold beer and enjoying the fruits of my labor. Heathen devil, shit-tard you have no idea. If there was such a thing as Satan, his ass works for me and I've put your name at the top of the list of people to get.

Anyway, sorry to be so vulgar. I'm just sick of the way this country is going downhill into the toilet and watching as everyday a new generation more stupid and disrespectful than the current Chief Idiot Of the US comes into their own and is able to run me off the road and decide that they're going to cast their vote for something they have no clue about.

Someone once said that children should be seen and not heard and I beleive we should go back to that time and make it so if you're not old enough to drink, then you're not old enough to drive, vote, work, or open your fucking mouth.

Git'r Done.

No comments: